- We have more than 35 years of experience. Mike and Tammi Alkire started The Piano & Organ Moving Company in 1980 and have played an active role in the company ever since, from driving trucks and training employees to providing estimates and customer service.
- Our employees have the training, experience and equipment to safely and quickly move pianos, organs and large, heavy household items.
- We are experienced moving pianos up stairs, into elevators, around tight corners and even across grass or gravel.
- Our company is licensed and insured (HG35140) to move pianos and organs. While in our possession, your piano or organ is insured at full value as opposed to per pound insurance carried by most of our competitors. Our employees are also insured while they work on your property.
- Our piano movers have been to virtually every city in Westen Washington as well as much of eastern Washington and northern Oregon.
- We offer same day service and operate 7 days a week.
- We make it easy. Our company accepts major credit cards and can work around your busy schedule.
Questions? Need an estimate? Call Mike or Robert 24/7 and they will assist you.